Ok with things slowly moving forwards, and as we will be playing the same teams as last season and awaiting for the announcement of this season’s fixtures, I am again going to run the 1st game prediction competition.
The details £3 per entry. One entry per person initially.
All you need to do is predict Basingstoke’s opening game fixture. Will it be a home or away game and against who. With the same 19 opposition teams in our league this season, that leaves 38 possible options. Once that option is gone, you will have to select another option.
Listed below are the team’s in our league,
AFC Totton, Barnstaple Town, Bideford Town, Bristol Manor Farm, Cinderford Town, Cirencester Town, Evesham United, Frome Town, Highworth Town, Larkhall Athletic, Mangotsfield Town, Melksham Town, Moneyfields, Paulton Rovers, Sholing, Slimbridge, Thatcham Town, Willand Rovers and Winchester City.
Please note I will start taking people’s selections via comments on this post from today and then from Saturday morning, I will then take them via the forum. Please do not message me as your selection needs to be seen either on the Supporters Club Website, or on the forum.
Please note payment must be made via online using the following bank details
A/C No. 24629279 Sort Code 23-05-80
or if I know you then will accept your payment at a point as soon as any meet-up or game is announced.
Prize money will be 75% this season of all the entries. The remaining 25% will be transferred to the Community Club.
So get your guessing hats on and enter the competition
PLEASE NOTE THE UPDATED LIST OF SELECTIONS AVAILABLE CAN BE FOUND ON THIS NEW LINK. THIS WILL ALSO BE UPDATED ON THE FANS FORUM ALSO